AB 350 (Solorio; D-Santa Ana), one of the most far-reaching pieces of legislation to impact the commercial property industry in a long time, passed the Senate Appropriations Committee on a party line vote this week and is now headed to the Floor of the Senate. The bill will to be voted on next week. If we don’t stop it now it could be headed to the Governor in less than two weeks.
Under AB 350, any time a service provider gets a new contract, they will be forced to hire the prior contractor’s employees. 20 papers have editorialized against the bill and more than 100 groups are opposed, but we won’t win this fight without the support of the entire industry. Please take a few minutes to call your senator today; click here for more information about how you can help defeat AB 350.
Read Similar Post on This Topic
- ***ACTION*** CRITICAL VOTES ON ANTI-BUSINESS AB 350 TAKING PLACE NEXT WEEK
- 100 GROUPS AND COMPANIES JOINED THE NO ON AB 350 COALITION – WHY HAVEN’T YOU?
- 30 GROUPS AND COMPANIES JOINED NO ON AB 350 THIS WEEK. DID YOU?
- INDUSTRY TARGETS BILL TARGETING INDUSTRY – AB 350!
- BILL TARGETING BUILDING OWNERS/MANAGERS – MOVES FORWARD
What Do You Think. Please Leave a Comment.
There are no comments yet, please leave one.