AB 350 (Solorio; D-Santa Ana), one of the most far-reaching pieces of legislation to impact the commercial property industry in a long time, will be voted on next week in the Senate Appropriations Committee, and possibly the Senate Floor. After that, this terrible bill could be on its way to the governor.
Under AB 350, any time a service provider gets a new contract, they will be forced to hire the prior contractor’s employees. That’s right, this bill isn’t limited to the sale of the building, it applies to ANY NEW SERVICE CONTRACT.
We won’t win this fight without the support of the entire industry. Please join the growing voice of opposition to this bill by signing up here, and please call your Senator to express your opposition to this bill.
Read Similar Post on This Topic
- 30 GROUPS AND COMPANIES JOINED NO ON AB 350 THIS WEEK. DID YOU?
- 100 GROUPS AND COMPANIES JOINED THE NO ON AB 350 COALITION – WHY HAVEN’T YOU?
- ***ACTION*** DOWN TO THE WIRE ON AB 350 – ACT NOW OR LIVE WITH A BAD LAW!
- ***ACTION *** TELL LEGISLATORS YOU OPPOSE ANTI-BUSINESS BILL – AB 350!
- INDUSTRY TARGETS BILL TARGETING INDUSTRY – AB 350!
What Do You Think. Please Leave a Comment.
There are no comments yet, please leave one.