Properties Association (CBPA)
CBPA is the recognized voice of all aspects of the commercial retail industrial real estate industry in California — representing the largest commercial real estate consortium with over 10,000 industry members.
Over 35 Years of Service
Established in 1972, CBPA proudly serves as the legislative and regulatory advocate for property owners, tenants, developers, retailers, contractors, land use attorneys, brokers, and other professionals in the industry by representing their interests at the State Capitol and in Washington, D.C.
The Voice for the Commercial, Industrial,
Retail Real Estate Industry
CBPA is the designated legislative and regulatory advocate for:
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Building Owners and Managers Association of California (BOMA California)
- NAIOP of California, the Commercial Real Estate Development Association
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- California Downtown Association (CDA)
- Retail Industry Leaders Association (RILA)
- Hundreds of Individual Companies